Laughter!


Laughter!

I remember growing up and laughter was a big part of life. We were young, adventurous and fun. Now, I'm told and reminded of our seriousness and how unattractive it is.  To listen to constructive criticism is one thing. But implementing these wise words for self development is where the new beginning starts.  We all have trials and tribulations, we are all the same in that manner. But where do we begin?  

The beginning is always the answer, right? Once we open up to new advice and suggestions, messages just seem to come at us at lightening speed.  Traditional movies filled with laughter magically appears on TV.  Inspirational quotes fill my laptop screen.  Songs fill my air space with remembrances of my youth.  There's a song in particular that I woke up to in the middle of the night, how uncanny is that.

Days of my Youth by Kui Lee, a Hawaiian Song Artist (song sung here by another artist).  He lost his life to cancer.  He was at a pizza place when he wrote these lovely lyrics on a pizza box.  It was and still is a very popular song sung by many music artist. 

Chorus:
Time quickly past, the years traveled on
The hopes and the dreams have diminished and gone
Now the child that I face, how familiar he seems
He's wearing my eyes and he's living my dreams
Oh my innocent child, I will spare thee untruth
In the magical days, the sweet candy days
The beautiful days of your youth

Run child run, see the sun
LAUGH child LAUGH, like the wind
And sing child, sing..............!

Isn't that a simple reminder that LAUGHTER really does unmask our true Beauty?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrance of Loving!

Balance!

One True Thing!