LOVE!


Congratulations for opening my Avon Parlor Blog!

I've decided to create an Avon Parlor Blog that would delight and inspire us. I feel inspiration would encourage us to enjoy the benefits of thinking, feeling and looking better--right? So today, I will start with my favorite word--LOVE!

What is Love?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

This is the definition according to my favorite book--The Bible. I Corinthians 13:4-7

So in sharing with you, I am recalling how I feel when I am kind, patient and truthful. The passion it stirs inside my soul is summed up in Love's definition. Today I will reflect on Love's definition and gently guide my thoughts and actions in that direction every time I think otherwise. Will you  join me in making our world a more Beautiful Place to live?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrance of Loving!

Balance!

One True Thing!