Heart!


Heart!

It's amazing that every morning when I wake feeling refreshed, I anticipate with excitement writing my morning blog.  I feel inspired to pick a subject and let the energy flow with words from my inner world.  I want to instill in all my readers that these words are just my experiences or my journey of learning to become a more enlightened individual.  

What I've also read is that we are already enlightened, we are just removing the blocks to the awareness of love.  ACIM (Yes, I've read many books--it's one of my favorite past times). Yes, Love is a many splendored thing.  As we all mature and start to leave our Egos behind, we all return to a power that we've always felt but denied.  Truly expressing what's in our Heart takes courage but gets easier with time.

My prayer for us all is that we continue to share Love & Kindness as I witness on our new mode of communicating through our social media.  I adore and appreciate all the caring, support and inspiration I receive when I visit our media platform of networking. I feel connected to family members, friends and cherish the ability to make new friends.

Thank you all for reading my blogs.  My Heart is awakening, it feels engorged with Love, Hope & Anticipation for a new way of being.  Mahalo Nui Loa my Brothers and Sisters!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrance of Loving!

Balance!

One True Thing!