Friendships!

My 88 year old Mom


Friendships!

Who is your best friend?  What would your answer be?  Do you have a best friend?  My answer undoubtedly is my Mother!  The is no other answer for me.  I'm sure many of us  would answer the same way.  Christmas is a time of appreciation and gratitude.  I choose this moment to express the love I feel for my Mom.  I'm been totally unaware of all the wonderful things that my Mom was doing for me.  It's like this short story.

A 5 year old asked his friend, "What's Friendship"?
He replied, "Friendship is like when you steal my chocolates everyday from my bag and yet.....
I still keep them in the same place".

Now to share all my loves of other friendships I've enjoyed, a poem comes to mind written by Eleanor Roosevelt.

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only True Friends will leave Footprints
on your Heart!"

I have enjoyed using Facebook to connect with my friends in which I've haven't been in touch with all these years.  Thank you for re-connecting with me.

Thank you all my Facebook friends for accepting me as a friend. I am especially enjoying all the contacts from the neighborhood and Island that I grew up in.  Thank you!  I love you all!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrance of Loving!

Balance!

One True Thing!